Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You Capture : Emotion B&W

Timidness...


Silly anger...


Daddy's confused look... (always count on him for some silliness, too!!!)

Pride in a great find...



I saved the BEST for last... it might not really be the "best" pic, but it's MY favorite because it "tells a story". And have yet to figure out what emotion it really portrays????

Our 101 yr old Gran-Grandma wanted to "hold" Nate and my little babe wanted nothing to do with sitting in her lap, he had things to explore. But Gran-Grandma holds him a second as he determined to wiggle out of her lap and stand on the ground.

I love the hands on Nate...

but especially Gran-Grandma's smile in the background:) She is just smitten with our little babe!! Even with her limited eye sight, she claims he is a doll:)


Photobucketthe long road



You can find some other picture posts at 5 Minutes for Mom, Go Graham Go, To Be Thode and any other linkys I find !!!

9 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

LOVING those black and white pictures!!! great job capturing it all :-)

Unknown said...

These photos are fabulous and I really love the one with great grandma !

Stacia said...

Aw, that last shot just warms my heart. Lovely!

Jen said...

Great shots! I especially love that first one!

Anonymous said...

The last shot is precious! :)

Moments and Impressions said...

these are all so wonderful... that last one really makes me smile.

Alyssa said...

These are really wonderful. I am loving seeing everyones loved ones this week :)

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

The last was my favorite also!

Anonymous said...

Awww. I love these