Thursday, March 3, 2011

Embrace the Camera : A Kid, Me and a Beco

I saw this challenge today as I "surfed" and thought I'd jump in.



It's a weekly challenge of a pic with momma and kids... how I long to have MORE of those;)

Well, you all know I've been messing with my camera, trying to figure it all out. Anyway, during a field trip I was in the bathroom with a big mirror and kids taking turns using the potty....

I entertained myself by trying to get pics of Nate and I in the Beco.



And then they were done and ready to wash their hands:)


BTW... I LOVE my Beco:) I use it everywhere!! Field trips and grocery shopping outings are the BEST!!!

And it was fun getting a pic of me with a kid:)

8 comments:

shellycoulter said...

Fun! I love that baby carrier. Does it convert to being worn on your back too? Its very cute!

Pictures in the potty! Fantastic! We have hardly any pics of me too...lots of Daddy & the boys. I've tried to start remembering to have Matt take some with me in them too!

Thanks for stopping by the blog to look at my YouCapture shots!

Jenny said...

Nate's little curls are so cute! That is a cool carrier!

Design It Chic said...

Hi Kelly! Your Becco's pattern is so adorable and it pops up nicely in the pictures. Which btw, you rock at! You have some pretty awesome skills with that camera:) hi hi I am now following you thanks to Friday Blog Hop, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
Happy Friday

Drea said...

yay!! kelly took a SP :) u dont do nearly enough hehe.

I love them all but that last one of Chris is so funny!

love my beco too, really an awesome baby carrier, well worth the money.

AiDiSan said...

hi,

i always bring my point and shoot camera with me to capture the smiles of my kids wherever we maybe. i also take photos of the food that made my tummy happy.

your boys are adorable.

i am a new follower of your blog, hope you'll follow mine.

Meg said...

I have not heard of the Beco carrier. Is it comfortable for long periods of time? Looks super cute!
I love your pictures too! You are very right-it is so rare to get pictures of ourselves as moms with our kids!

Stacy said...

HI!! Following Back!! It's nice to meet another homeschool family! Love the pics by the way. You look like your having fun, while the kiddo seems to be humoring you!!

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

I love your baby carrier!! :)

~Heather