Friday, March 4, 2011

It Even Shocked Chris...

Yes... Nate has officially shocked his big brother, who thought he knew all the antics a little boy could do...

nope

Nate topped him this week!

here's my SOOC... but I soooo cheated by using the flash...
There's not a bit of remorse on his face, is there???

SOOC Saturday

But I could take just one.... no I had to fool with the settings and try to get some more pics of my baby looking a little clown-ish. And then I had to attempt to edit a couple to try to make them decent enough to show any potential girlfriends in 20+ years :)



He did clean up fine and then it was back in the kitchen to help cook dinner:)
It was only poster paint that he was eating off of his brother's castle... yummmy!!!

And I'm still working on getting all the paint out of his light blue pants. They belong to a super cute hoodie set that is fitting soo perfectly for the spring;)

***There you go Andrea... there are the pics of what I saw while I was on the phone with you:)

***And Grandma, here's another warning.... he's super cute, but he'll find something to get into!!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL, what a cutie!

Have you tried Clorox for colors? It has helped with a lot of stains!

More Than Words said...

Aww...cutie! He did clean up nicely!

Gemma Wiseman said...

He looks so happy in his mess! And still manages to look handsome! Fantastic shots!

Bea said...

AWWWWW! adorable!!!

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Haha I love the pictures! Esp the one of him cooking dinner!

Susie B. Homemaker said...

So adorable... looks like he had a lot of fun! :D

Drea said...

haha! so cute! that is BLACK BLACK PAINT! wow.
He cleaned up so well tho :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Too funny!