Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Multi-Tasking Moments & Words of Wisdom

The afternoons are usually just for schooling Anna.... until a little brother needs a bath!!

And then Grammer time moves into the bathroom



You can find some more Wordless Wednesday at
5 Minutes for Mom,
Go Graham Go,
To Be Thode
and any other linkys I find !!!

And a new meme I'm trying out today called Words of Wisdom Wednesday from Tots and Me.

Why do you think the snow comes in the spring?
Anna's answer: Because in spring it rains alot and the wind blows in some snow clouds.

Chris's answer: When the rains gets really, really, really, really, really cold and transforms into ice.

Lydia's answer:
I don't know.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute pics!

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

I admire your dedication to homeschooling with wee littles running around too. It's something I've been considering but I'm not sure how I would manage it...and I only have two kids!

Adrienne said...

I love this! knocking out two birds with one stone!

Lori said...

Oh I love this picture! Nothing beats multitasking! :)

Unknown said...

She looks so cute doing her studies and little one with suds in the hair is just precious.
Thanks for linking up today at Living at the Whitehead's Zoo. Hope to see you again next week.
Amber

Anonymous said...

So adorable!