Thursday, March 25, 2010

You Capture - A Moment

Photobucket This week at You Capture is A Moment.


There are sooo many moments of my day!! I am trying soo hard to enjoy each sweet moments knowing that they are quickly passing because my kids are getting soooo grown up!



Yesterday in the car with my parents we were talking about stopping at my favorite homeschool supply store (totally didn't go b/c we had too many great moments at the zoo!!) But in the conversation I realized that I will have a 2nd grader next year..... WHEN did that happen?? And why is she soo excited about it... LOL!!!



We had a fun gospel group at our church a few weeks ago and there were some great "moments" ... just wanted to share two that I "captured" :)

I thought Lydia's attention to the group was soo sweet. Pretty good for a group to have the attention of the young and "not-so young" ... LOL!! But for me it as a moment of watching my little "baby" transforming into a young girl. And to enjoy her "wonder".



And to be "silly" the group asked the pastor (AKA... my always serious husband) to come to sing a chorus with them. No one was expecting the HAM on the stage... he's a hoot!! And I was glad for this "moment" that my husband's not-so-serious personality as able to come out!!

Enjoying each "moment"!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

I love the first one, she's so cute!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Your daughter is sweet as can be. A second grader? It just flies, doesn't it? I can not even believe my kidget is going to be in FIFTH grade next year. That is like insane!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Nice! Great captures of each moment. =)

patty said...

yes, those moments pass too quickly! savour every one!

Marah said...

oh wow! the guy on the left goes to my church! what a small world...ps...you have SUCH cute kids=)

Jenny said...

That pic of Lydia is so sweet! LOL at Brian, he looks like he's having a good time!

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful. Loved the shot of your husband hamming it up! :)