Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TinyTalk Tuesday



Yay!! It's Tuesday!! And here's what I've heard from my kids this week:)

******************************************************************
I was with the kids as they were watching some network cartoons Saturday AM which are sprinkled with infomericals. During our first set of commericals comes an infomerical about clogged drains and a Turbo Snake.

Of course, my son (the gadget-drawer/maker, tool-loving kid that he is) was intranced. When the commerical was explaining how to order Chris pipes up,"Hey Mom, do we have one of those hair grabbers for our sink. Then we can get the hair out, too!"

LOL!! Sounds like they convinced ONE little boy about it's value;)
**************************************************************
We've had a LOT of conversations about marriage lately, not sure why! But this is what we heard one morning this week:

Chris (4 yrs old): Well I want to marry Anna.
Anna (5 yrs old): Chris, I can't marry you. I'm going to marry Grandaddy.
Chris : But I want to marry you; who can I marry?
Anna: You can marry Lydia, she doesn't have anyone to marry.
Chris: Lydia, will you marry me?
Lydia (3 yrs old): hmmm, sure. I marry you.

And then at dinner:
Anna: When I get older, I'm going to marry Grandaddy.
Lydia: I gonna marry Pey.
Chris: I want to marry Mommy.
Me: Awe, Chris! But I"m married to Daddy.
Chris: That's ok, we can still be married.

3 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

Haha...I remember my siblings and I having conversations liek that when we were little. Kids think that you are supposed to marry whoever it is you love. :)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Kids crack me up as they try to figure out marriage before they are old enough to get the boy/girl thing. So cute! My kids have done this stuff as well. Love it!

Happy TTT! Hope you are feeling well!

Jenny said...

So cute! Abby doesn't have the marriage thing figured out yet either. One day she's going to marry me, than other day her dad and another day it's her cousin Matthew. LOL!