Friday, July 10, 2009

Nothing Keeps Him Down

Well sadly, Chris didn't get to go with Daddy and his sisters today....

He seemed not to care until the girls were getting on their shoes.... and then that caught his attention.... but it didn't happen, so Chris and I got to spend some time together.

I wanted to enjoy my time with him, but at first I was determined to have a normal afternoon with him and do some cleaning that would free up some of time time on Saturday.

So the first thing Christopher and I did was clean the bathroom. I gave him the job of scrubbing the tub. I gave him the scrub brush and some handsoap and he went after it.... he loved scrubbing the tub! He had a blast.... he NEVER asked to be finished... LOL

Then I told him I had to vaccum and so he gladly sat at the table and did some "handwriting" (at least that is what he called it)! I vaccumed a little and then I felt bad, so I sat with him and had a blast!! I picked up my camera and taped a little bit.... soo funny and cute!!



I was thankful for our alone time together! I was reminded how much fun Christopher is! He never seems to let anything "get him down"! He is just one of the most fun-loving kids I know:)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

He is adorable! Where did he learn the a, e, i, o, u song? That's a good one!

Plus, don't you just love little handwriting?!

In Everything said...

I love LEapFrog.... their educational stuff is sooo well thought-out!!! My favorite is their DVDs... The Letter Factory is the 1st one and then the Talking Words Factory is the 2nd... I'm prety sure that is the vowel sing DVD!!!

I have the 5 DVD boxed set and I have LOVED them!!! It's amazing how much Christpher has picked up and their little sings with phonetics rules has really helped in teaching Anna to read:)

Jessica D. said...

That made me want to scrub the tub!! lol great idea!

Stacey said...

Rowan was fascinated by Christopher! He sings the same song all day long.

Ashley said...

What a sweet boy you have! His little voice melted me.