Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kids Singing God Bless America

We have been praciting the song "Gob Bless America" for weeks now preparing them to sing during service this morning!! They were cute! And they get a little less nervous everytime... just need to get them to sing out a little more:)

Enjoy!


BTW.... Brian took the video.. LOL!! When I asked the congregation to sing he joined in and sang like normal... aha haa... he sang right into the camera microphone (on accident of course) so he asked that I not post his "part"... lol!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaawwwww! so sweet, great job Anna!!!, I could see Lydia's feet too jejeje!

Drea said...

I want to hear Brians part 2!! haha funny
Where were lydia and chris? anna did so well

In Everything said...

Brian is a great singer... but it was very LOUD!!! And I PROMISED I would edit before I posted it:)

Lydia and Chris got too nervous and didn't want to do it. I wasn't surprised that Lydia opted out but I was VERY surprised that Chris did... he was the ONLY one who sang for Mother's Day!!!

I thought the kids did well... I need to get them to hold the mics next time:)