Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TIny Talk Tuesday - pretend play moments



You can join in Tiny Talk Tuesday, too!! It's fun to record the silly conversations throughout the week and share them. Visit Not Before 7 to join in:)

**********************************************************
Lydia came into the kitchen to help me put away the utensils... I chuckled when I saw her with the ball shoved WAY up into her shirt, pretending to be pregnant:)

I really had to hold back the giggles when she told me, " I have to get someone to check my tummy. They say, 'let me check your belly' and then I say to them, 'there's a ball in my belly!' 'Dat would be sooo funny!"

As soon as she was done with the utensils, she was in the other room to pull off her plan!!

**********************************************************
Anna and Lydia have really been playing with their dolls lately! I hear strange names called out each day, as they call for their babies or ask eachother to "watch them" for the other.

One of the funniest moments was Anna yesterday asking for some cinnamon roll for snack. She asked, " Can I have a little bigger piece tonight?"

I answered, "Sure. Are you hungry?"

Anna replied," No, I just think my baby, Shureela, might like to have some with me."

LOL... smooth move to get more dessert, don't you think:)
***********************************************************
They play house A LOT. I've learned that when they call for "Mom!"... it usually is Anna or Lydia. When they want me they call, "Mommy" :)

Anyway, while they were playing outside in the snow this week, I heard them call Chris something other than "Dad"! It actually scared me at first because I was looking for another person in the backyard... LOL!!

Anna called out to Christopher," Charles, he's right there. Get him away and I'll take care of the girls."

LOL!!!!! Took me a minute to realize that they were playing one of the last episodes of Little House on the Prairie where the family gets snowed in!! LOL!! They are silly little things!!!

6 comments:

Drea said...

lol it looks like lydia got implants not a belly HAHHAHA thats so cute.

In Everything said...

LOL... yes the ball was WAY high... I thought that was one of the funniest parts;) They are sooo funny with taking turns being pregnant:)

Mrs. Stam said...

that is the cutest thing ever!!! what a sweetie!!!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

so sweet! don't you just love listening in on your children playing?

Jenny said...

That is hilarious! Lydia's picture is cracking me up!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

OK, that picture is so hysterical! And what a way to get dessert! Good thinking little gal..wonder where she heard that?

Happy TTT!