Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday ; Boy or Girl

A week from today we will find out if we will be having a girl or boy!! I do find out the sex....

I just like knowing... it's easier to prepare for baby and I feel like I'm more connected to baby when I know their sex and name. Brian also likes finding out because it's a "middle of the pregnancy" surprise:)

With this pregnancy it's even more fun because Anna, Christopher and even Lydia can join in (although I'm not sure if Lydia is really grasping it all yet)!! We've been asking them what they would prefer: Girl or Boy? And what they would like Baby's name to be??


Anna (age 5): Anna thinks the baby is a girl and her name suggestion is "Nina".

Christopher (just turned 4): Christopher has been very consistently asking for a brother... cute:) He thinks baby's name should be Christopher or Diego:) LOL


Lydia (almost 3): Lydia goes back and forth about the gender of Baby... sometimes she wants a little brother and sometimes she wants a sister! When I asked her last night she said thought Baby was a boy and that his name should be "Sweety Pie"!! LOL... she's been naming everything Sweetie Pie:)

******************************************************

While baking with Grandma on Saturday morning, Christopher stuck his WHOLE hand into the bowl filled with flour. I had the camera in hand and Grandma quickly wisked him to the sink. We asked him "Why?" he did it.


He shook his head and said, "I just didn't know the rules here." LOL!!



***********************************************************
One of my sweet children (will remain nameless today...lol) was sitting on the potty this morning and had a bit of "gas". They looked up at me and said, "Oh, my stinky just burped!"



*************************************************************

I've enjoyed participating in Tiny Talk Tuesday... check out more by clicking on the button below:)




And I'd love to hear what your opinion is on Baby's Gender.... maybe I'll leave more wishes and "ole wives tale" guesses and then by next Tuesday we'll all be ready to be "surprised"!!

5 comments:

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

I find out next friday!! I can't wait to hear what you are having! My (almost 3yo) son has consistently said it was a girl (without any prompting) but the name changes from stuff like, baby, to monkey. He's also called it the girl name we picked out too :-D (Can you tell what I'm hoping for?)

Anonymous said...

Haha...Chris really made laughing out loud with his "I don't know the rules here"...
Well, how about 2nd boy? I have no idea, but I think it would be nice for Chris to have a brother...after two sisters.
Are you already sure about the name? I ask because you say when you will know the sex it will be easier to talk to the baby and use its name. So I wonder whether you and Brian already have found one.

Meg said...

I love Lydia's name "Sweetiepie"! Too cute! Your little one sure has some great siblings to look up to!

In Everything said...

Thanks everyone:)

We have a LONG list of names we are considering, but aren't set on anything yet:)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh fun!!! Hope you tell us soon too!

Love the kids suggestions - go with sweetie pie works for either gender...LOL!