Sunday, December 6, 2009

i heart faces - sweet dreams



I heart faces this week is Sweet Dreams:) I have my favorite sleeping pics of my kids... but they are stored away. So I hunted through some of the pictures that we've done with my youngest "model".... Miss Hannah Grace, the doll baby:)

I liked this picture because of the colors, her sweet little hand next to her face (done by her) and the bright flowery headband my sister put on her!! She was definitely in dreamly land (or about to go) in this pic:)



We actually visited with Hannah Grace and family (LOL) this weekend!! And we did some pictures of each other's families... but I was looking through old pictures and was sooo bummed that I didn't get any of just Hannah and Lydia (or even Chris and Anna)!!! I know they all took turned holding her!! Not sure how much longer she's going to let them do that:) I'll share when I can:)

14 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

aww! and what a doll baby she is! So cute.

Congrats on your pregnancy! almost half way!

Brooke said...

Her hand on her face is so cute!

Yelena R. said...

She is adorable! What a doll :)

Taylor said...

What an angel!

Congrats on the pregnancy, I will be half way through in a few days too.

4 Lettre Words said...

What a doll. Lovely capture!

Jenny said...

I love pictures of her! She's just a doll baby!

Unknown said...

Awww!

Too adorable. Love the little hand... and the flower!

It's The Young's Y'all said...

So Pretty in Pink! I love it!

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

How precious! And it captures the title "Sweet Dreams" very well!! :)

Tami Tripp said...

Cute picture....the hand makes it so real and sweet.

Unknown said...

You are so right. She looks like she is about to fall into a deep slumber. What a sweetie! Great picture. Now I want a nap after looking at that : )

Bunch of Barrons said...

How sweet...this is a really cute shot! :)

Lorena said...

What a cute baby! =)

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. I am pregnant also due only a day apart from you. When do you find out what you are having. I find out December 21st just in time for Christmas. Good luck with your pregnancy.