Monday, December 28, 2009

i heart faces - Hilarious Holiday Outtakes


The challenge this week is Hilarious Outtakes.... I wish I had some that were super funny but I did have some fun memories from the holiday this year:)

Brian and I decided LONG ago not to exchange presents with each other. Brian LOVES opening presents, so I wanted him to have something to open:) So I "sneaked" around that rule, and I let the kids pick out gifts for him at the Dollar Store:)

I love Brian's silly/confused expression!

Christopher picked out some CARS planes for his Daddy!! It was a toy that he would have also LOVED to receive... while we were shopping I asked him why we should get that gift. His response was, "so we can play it together!"

Sounds like a good plan to me:) And a funny and sweet Christmas memory:)



Another fun memory was the "boyz" going outside to play football on Christmas Day... yes, even when it started to rain a bit! They were determined to play football though!! And you can see the determination on my brother's face.... LOL.. love ya, BOYZ!


Here are two more from our family "shoot" in early Dec:)

Weird baby expression:)


Lydia lick.... but lollipop not in the right place:)

3 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

How sweet! I can't wait till our kids are old enough to exchange gifts like that. :)

Katarina said...

Those are great, I especailly like the last two, so sweet!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Unknown said...

I love the funny baby expression. Babies tend to have a lot of those!