Monday, December 21, 2009

20 weeks!!! Is halfway here already!!

I haven't posted a preggo update in a while:) I figured 20 weeks was a BIG enough milestone... LOL!!

I continue to feel well:) I really am blessed that my pregancies have been pretty normal and easy! Although I was feeling VERy pregnant this weekend as I tried to get some baking done, after our day of shopping!!... but it didn't keep me from having such a great time getting everything baked and gifts wrapped up :)

My wardrobe is half maternity, half regular clothes (mostly shirts and forgiving pants)!! My favorite pants right now are some dress/casual pants I picked up from New York and Company when I was pregnant with Anna... they aren't too big in the waist and are comfortable... things that matter right now:)

I barely look too pregnant in the pic to the left:)

But then when you see how I"m really having to wear my non-maternity white shirt...






it shows that I AM "poking out"... LOL!!


What is the right thing to say to a pregnant lady when they start "showing"??? I had a couple of funny comments lately....


"You're really getting big quickly" and "You make a mighty fine pregnant woman." LOL!!! These were spoken by sweet friends so I wasn't offended or creeped out!


I've continued to want to eat silly combinations:) Brian took me to a K&W (hahha it was his choice) and so I chose what I wanted! I had a salad, mac & cheese and a slice of chocolate pie.... haha a preggo lady "dream" lunch... I'm glad we don't eat out much!! My newest craving has been Doritos (which are usually non-existant in my milk-allergy house) when I have a sandwich. I still am downing plenty of water... nothing like glass of water!!


Baby is also moving around more. It such a sweet feeling to have baby active inside usually when I am sitting and still (only at rest time and night or in the morning)! He'll also move those first few waking moments in the morning... taking punches at my full bladder I'm sure... sounds like he is already pure BOY!! LOL!!


I am hoping that soon my family can feel Baby moving:) I think it helps Daddy and the kids connect more with Baby!! I remember Anna and Chris feeling Lydia move and how special those moments were....
even Lydia kicking a sleeping Christopher through my belly... not much has changed outside the womb:)

6 comments:

Drea said...

you are def poking some now but ur still not super pregnant looking yet :) which i think is the norm for women our size. i didnt really explode til 23-25 weeks.. but man once u do , u can really tell! haha. I get mixed comments right now abt mine.. some are like "wow your not due til march" or "oh gezz ur still way tiny for that far along" i think im just abt right but def bigger than i was with taite. Im more abt the size i was with Caleb :)
love baby kicks
minus the ones that hurt a tad.

Bunch of Barrons said...

I remember those first kicks in the morning with both my babies. I used to lay in bed as long as I could just to have some "baby time". So sweet. You are looking great! :)

Stacey said...

You look great! And lucky you for feeling so well :) That's a huge blessing in pregnancy. And half way there! I love that feeling of passing big milestones like that.

Ashley said...

You look fabulous! I am glad that you are feeling well. We found out that we're having #4 too! I'm around 10 weeks. Hopefully I look as good as you.

Jenny said...

You look adorable! I'm glad everything is going well!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

WOO HOO! You look great!