Saturday, October 15, 2011

When I Said "Get off the Table"...



I got this look back!
IMG_9356

Tears.... Crying.... Boogers...
IMG_9357

But I stood firm:)

And finally... he backed down!
IMG_9358


Nate is starting to hear "no" and "get down" more and more....

Training has begun!

sort of.... 

we've been correctly really dangerous stuff .... ie, sticking things in the electrical plugs for a while!!

now it's the other stuff... not hitting, not snatching toys and ...

yes, not dancing and playing on the kitchen table :(

SOOC Saturday

6 comments:

SoCo mom said...

Oh my ... we've gotten some of those looks too! Good for you for standing your ground!

Unknown said...

Way to stand your grand :o). I bet it is hard with that adorable face! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Oops, I meant stand your ground.

Unknown said...

HAHAHA!! That totally looks like my third born! Except I usually get a cry and then a really big pouty lip. He beats his sisters in the poutiness category which still shocks me.

Drea said...

Owen is right there with him! Boogers and all :) Does Nate do the whole "collapsing and laying face down on the floor" spill? Owens majorly dramatic!!

Jenny said...

LOL about the boogers. They look so helpless when they throw those fits!