Friday, October 28, 2011

We Cloth.... sometimes :/

I haven't mentioned cloth diapering much....

IMG_9817 
It's not because we don't cloth....

I am glad that by using cloth... we are throwing less away and being a little eco-friendly. We also like that we are saving ourselves a few dollars each month by not using only disposables.

But I'm only a part-timer!!

We cloth at home during our "normal" weeks... days when we're at home doing our normal tasks! Not out running errands since I'm often out-numbered and just the thought of dealing with 4 kids and a messy cloth diaper overwhelms me;)

So I don't talk about it much...
IMG_9819

I'm still kind of "new" at it! And I'd hate to leave you with the impression that I know what I'm doing or have a diapering/cleaning routine going.

IMG_9821

But isn't Nate cute in his cloth (and his ridiculous outfit) ???

If you want to start cloth diapering and want to know about more brands of cloth... check out SIMPLE's Cloth Diaper Week!!! There are currently 11 giveaways for different brands and a review with each!!! It's amazing all that is available! Makes me want to add to my collection!

4 comments:

Suanna said...

Nothing wrong with part-time cloth diapering. I do it too.

Jenny said...

I never did try cloth diapering. I give you credit for doing it at all!

Nate looks so cute with that hat.

Jaime said...

He does look cute in his fluff!!

Bunch of Barrons said...

He is SO adorable! And I have a lot of friends who cloth diaper, but haven't been brave enough to take the leap. Maybe I'll look into it for Baby J. I'm hoping to potty train Tizzy soon.