Monday, October 3, 2011

17 Months

This weekend marked Nate's 17 month!! I was soo busy keeping him clean, safe and fed that I neglected to post about his being 17 months;)

He's the same as last month...

only faster

climbing higher... climbed on the top bunk bed last weekend!

lots of smiles
IMG_9113

more opinionated... knows what he wants... when he wants it
IMG_9140

pulling my hand harder to lead me where he wants to go

plenty of drool... that last canine finally popped through!
IMG_9143

a bit louder
IMG_9119

more "getting stuck"
IMG_9103

busy-er... always finding something to do
IMG_9132

messier

heavier... he's up to 24+ pounds;)

and  much more expressive;)
IMG_9101

It's soo much fun having a 17 month old running around the house;)
He's a hoot... always keeping us entertained and busy:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, what a beautiful little fellow. I cannot believe all the teeth he has. I love your comments with their school pictures of all the children--they capture their personalities perfectly it seems to me.

Jenny said...

He's so adorable! Happy 17 months!

Jaime said...

He is adorable Kelly! Love his hair!