Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday



If you guessed that the picture yesterday was Anna's tooth, then you guessed correctly:)

Funniest thing was that she didn't want the Tooth Fairy to take it. LOL... we've read a few books about tooth fairies, but we've never talked about whether we'd do the whole "tooth fairy" thing... we don't do the Easter Bunny or Santa, either!

Anyway, I helped Anna find a little satchel to put her tooth in and she started getting worried about the tooth fairy... then she said really fast and in session...

"Why am I worried about the Tooth Fairy? There is no Tooth Fairy. I don't believe in the Tooth Fairy!"
**********************************************************

Chris was trying to ply with Nate this weekend. He started to reach for him and then pulled his hand back and said, "I can't touch his face, but I can rub the back of his face." And he rubbed the back of Nate's head:)



**********************************************************

The afternoon of Anna's party we got back into the house later in the afternoon. And we had let the kids watch some PBSkids while we did some cleaning up.



As we prepared to crash for a little bit, Lydia walked into the kitchen and announced....



"I not taking a nap today because it's already past my naptime." LOL!!
**********************************************************
As I prepared to change Nate's diaper, Lydia leaned over him and said to him in a "talking to a baby voice" ," You a poopie little boy!" LOL!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a cute pic of Anna! I can't believe she's lost a tooth already!!

Too cute about not taking a nap!

So for Christmas, you just tell the kids mom and dad bought the gifts? I think Abby knows this, but we still talk about Santa.

Anonymous said...

Lydia and the nap time! it is not the same just to read about it than to look her precious face and big brown eyes when she says it ( =
How did Anna loose her tooth??