Thursday, May 20, 2010

Loves the Tummy Time

None of my other kids have liked "playing" on their tummies.... with the others tummy time would scream after seconds...

Not Nate! He loves it!


And I was amazed how high he lifted his head. He's a strong little man:)


Photobucket
So while we had the camera out, I played with manual some more. The pictures aren't as crisp as I was hoping... but they are an attempt at the You Capture challenge this week at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Here's another of Chris and Nate! Our baby is definitely LOVED by his siblings! And this morning Chris even changed one of Nate's stinking diapers!!

13 comments:

Grandaddy said...

Great to see a picture of Nate with his eyes open, What a guy!

Kathleen@so much to say, so little time said...

What a sweetie. My kids had that much hair but it was dark. I've never seen so much light hair!

Unknown said...

I love the first one! He's too cute. :)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

What a cutie and an adorable one with his adoring brother too! They grow so fast, nice to capture these moments!!

-heather

Jen said...

Oh, so cute!

Jenny said...

Adorable! LOL at Chris changing stinky diapers!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Just precious!!

Bea said...

My nephew is super handsome!!! I can't wait to see him soon ( =

Mrs. Stam said...

Great pictures!!! Nate looks really blond:-)

Lisa said...

So cute! I love this first photo!

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

I'm tagging you!!

http://www.myeverydayblog.com/ive-been-tagged/

The Mommy said...

Cute kids and sweet baby! Hope you get a chance yo hop over my blog too:)

leigh hewett said...

I discovered your Blog over at the You Capture link up. I wanted to tell you about The Happiness Project over at my Blog. It’s simple, every Tuesday you just post a photo of something that makes you wildly happy. It’s been so rewarding to meditate each week on what brings me happiness. I would like to invite you to join and link up to Mr. Linky. I am trying to take over the Blogosphere with happiness!

Here is a link to last weeks round up if you want to check it out!

http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/2010/05/happiness-project-week-12.html