Saturday, May 8, 2010

Nate's First Week

Coming home from the hospital!


Lots and lots of sleep.... especially during the DAY!! LOL!!


Looking at the time... wondering when my next meal is;) I"m a great nurser!!


And I love smiling when people are talking sweet to me.


My siblings love my little toes;)











I have been outside a few times... yes, even took a snooze while Christopher made mud cakes:)


And I had my debut over on SIMPLE.... check me out! And there is a giveaway to go with my cute little face... ooops, I mean the ring sling my mom got to try out:)

10 comments:

grandma said...

The pictures are adorable. I am so proud of and thankful for you.

Kate said...

Awwww Kelly, he's precious! Fun seeing you use the nursing cover too. :)

Aliesha Caldwell | Feathers in Our Nest said...

What a handsome little man!

Drea said...

I love the "time" picture!! and im glad to see your using Kates nursing cover, isnt it nice! im sad I cant use mine :( love the sling 2! so fun having babies. I want more! LOL I just dont want to be pregnant again any time soon HAHA.
Hope to see you soon!!

Jenny said...

He is such a beautiful baby! I was LOL at the pic of him watching the clock. Too funny!

Angela said...

What a beautiful BIG baby :)I love the toes pictures. I love little newborn feet :) So cute :)

Bunch of Barrons said...

So sweet...he's precious. Happy 1 week birthday, little man! :) Happy mother's day, Kelly!

Meg said...

I love the "toes" picture! So sweet! I hope you had a great Mother's Day as a mom of four! It looks like you guys are adjusting great!

suzannah | the smitten word said...

what a cutie! and praise God for good nursing. lovely family:)

Andrea said...

Beautiful baby - beautiful shots! What a blessing for you all! Hope you are getting some good rest and enjoying these precious days....