It's amazing that she's already 6...
I remember waiting for her arrival and holding her those first few days wondering how quickly my life had changed from "me" to doing everything possible to take the best care of my little baby girl!!
(in the AM to use her scooter, hadn't even brushed her hair yet... too excited!)
So what is Anna like as a 6 year old???
Anna is 46.5 inches tall and weighs 45.5 lbs!Her favorites:
- Color : Yellow & Pink
- Food : Hot Dogs & Tacos
- Treat: SweetTarts
- Subject : Math
- Animal: Monkeys, Red Panda (at the zoo)
- Do inside: Color
- Toys: Barbie Scooter & Barbies
- Song to Sing: "songs that I make up"
- Restaurant: Sonic (for slushies)
- Book: Mr Putter series by Cynthia Rylant
- Movie: Little House in the Prarie series, Snow White
- PBSkids Show: Clifford, Dinosaur Train, Maya & Miquel
Goals for her 6th year: Ride a horse and learn to read and write cursive!
And when you ask her what she wants to be when she "grows up" she'll respond "a math teacher"!