tonight would be great!!!!!!!
- Tonight was the last night of our great revival. Mommy has had the opportunity to sit through each service (with your siblings mixed throughout the congregation) and be challenged! It's been a very spiritually challenging and emotionally encouraging week as we have spent time soo much time each night with church members and friends.
- If you come after midnight, you'd fit right into our family's birthday pattern since tomorrow is the 29th!!
- We've had three different church members offer to come and stay with your siblings on Thursday!!
- Daddy could be home to lead Operation In As Much at our church on Saturday. I wouldn't be able to visit each group and take pictures.... but that's ok, I might not be up to it with you in my belly either:)
- We have to visit the midwives on Thursday, anyway! Wouldn't it be nice just to come out and meet them in the morning and not wait until the afternoon??
- Doesn't ONE more squished car ride in the belly sound better than two or more???
- Does the fact that it's a full moon tonight mean anything for us???