Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WW- Alike but no Longer Small

My kids are all soo different... different color hair (although the girls' color is starting to look the same), different color eyes, different facial structure and of course different personalities....

But I took a picture of them enjoying popsicles together and realized that they have similiar FEET!!!!


And it's sad... but true... those feet aren't soo small anymore!!! And can even get very dirty and stinky sometimes:)

You can see More Wordless Wednesday at Wordless Wednesday, 5 Minutes for Mom and Go Graham Go.

8 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

Cute! I think feet pictures are fun. Happy Wednesday!

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/wordless-wednesday-my-dining-room-table.html

Liz Mays said...

They do alike and they're all cute!

Bunch of Barrons said...

They do look alike...funny. Merrick still has "baby" feet...chubby and kind of square. haha. But boy, did they stink last summer when we bought him sandals. Gross! :)

Kellie said...

Awww! I love pictures of cute little feet! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Well, everybody has said it already but I need to say too, that it is cute that they have similar feet.

Annie said...

That's a really fun picture! I will be so sad when my babies get bigger :)

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

I still kiss my son's feet sometimes. But your kids' feet are cute and they are similar. :) Happy WW!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

That's a cute bunch of feet!