Thursday, October 8, 2009

Crazy Hat Night

Well... I really didn't get CRAZY...LOL.. but it was fun to grab some bright hats and wear them to AWANA last night:)

Anna thought it was funny that some of the kids in her class said that they liked her hat. She was glad that she had chosen that one and thankful that her Daddy spent the time to hunt for it in our stored winter clothes:)

Christopher didn't want to wear a hat. I grabbed his Baseball hat on the way out the door (running, because we were LATE)!!When he got into the building and saw other kids wearing hats he quickly agreed to wear his... on the side or backwards of course.

I look exhausted!
I am!! At 10 weeks, I'm definitely feeling the 1st Trimester "energy zap" !! Just another symptom of a healthy pregnancy so I am soo thankful. Although I need to start letting some little things go so I get rest during the day and to bed earlier at night:)

4 comments:

designHER Momma said...

I bet you are so tired! I'm getting tired again, since I'm nearing the end. You are right though, we just need to let it go.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Aw...I know you must be super tired! :) It is hard to be pregnant and take care of other little ones at the same time. But you look great, and I'll be praying for you!

Meg said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Enjoy every minute! I will be praying for you! Are your children super excited?

In Everything said...

Thanks for the encouragements guys:) And the confirmation that I'd supposed to be ehausted:)

Oh, yes. The kids are excited. I think once I start showing a bit more and they can feel the baby moving it will be more real for them:)

And they've been coming up with names... so far was have Diego, Dora, Alicia, and Hannah Montana (we've never seen anything, just what they hear, crazy how stuff sticks)...LOL!!