Sunday, October 4, 2009

Joining the Gratitude Community

holy experience


For almost as long as I have been blogging I have enjoyed Holy Experience and have been wanting to join in on the Gratitude Community. Thanking God for the big and small ways He blesses my family and I. This blogging community fits well into my desire to live out Ephesians 5:20 ...

And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.


So here goes ...



1. Our Heavenly Father who offers us His perfect love and complete Salvation!! And gently guides us to be more like Him when we seek to know Him more!!



2. My gracious and loving husband- who is very much my "perfect mate"



3. Anna - my sweet first born who keeps us straight and loves to learn



4. Christopher - my delightful, full of curiousity and energy boy who keeps me on my toes



5. Lydia - my snuggly yet independent little girl who thinks her smile can get her out of all sorts of trouble



6. Our godly extended family- we know we are soo blessed to have 2 sets of grandparents who love the Lord, eachother, and their grandchildren (and children), and aunts and uncles that also serve the Lord!



7. Our quiet little town



8. Our sweet church family- who have modeled service, generousity, faithfulness and graciousness to us and our family. We have learned soo much by being apart of our church family!



9. Our daily bread.... we are soo blessed that we have what we need



10. Our health.... in the midst of flu season, living with food allergies and a momma in her first trimester... I am soo thankful that we have stayed healthy these last few months!! And our prayers go out to our friends and family who are fighting sicknesses and /or recovering from major health situations!



11. And my new sweet blessing growing inside my womb.... I praise God for this awesome gift and I DO NOT take it lightly that we have given Baby by the Lord.



Oh.... I could go on... there are still many blessings that I have not listed:) But every Monday (or Sunday night) I will be taking the time to truely Count My Blessings.

No comments: