Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TTT in pictures



Chris loves riding his bike.... and he's a BOY so he needs to take it to a new level!!
His Daddy understands and made him a "make-shift" ramp:) So I now hear...

"Watch this action!!!"
and see this...

IMG_6607



***********************************************************************

I have to include Lydia's most recent attire;)
IMG_6602



***********************************************************************
And Nate's early entrance into the blogging world...

IMG_6611


yes, Heather, he's reading your blog and wishing you well on your move and furniture hunting :)

***********************************************************************

While I was away Grandma and Granddaddy BOTH heard Nate say "a book" as he carried a book into the kitchen to show them!! Already a book lover;)

8 comments:

Caseybumpinalong said...

What cute captures!

LOVE your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine.

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

My 3yo son does something dangerous (say, jumps off the couch) and then says, "Mama! Did you see that?!"

Lydia's outfit is ADORABLE!!!

And too cute with your youngest and the computer!

Anonymous said...

Awww. So cute. I was going to do Tiny Talk today, but I may just do it next week.

Madonna said...

Love the visual for the "watch this action." Priceless.

(Visiting from Tiny Talk Tuesday.)

Jenny said...

Cute pics. LOL at that little ramp.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Haha...boys are so much fun! :)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

That's some great action to watch!

Heather said...

awww, I love it! I need to post the picture of Ethan and his "homemade" ramp. Thanks for reading the blog Nate. ;) I need to be a better blogger. I have high hopes... one day.