Friday, April 22, 2011

Silliness of a Day & Praying for Pey

I was hoping to share pictures of our field trip today:) I just LOVE the families and ladies I have met through our homeschooling group and always look forward to seeing them and field trip-ing together...

But today it RAINED on US!!!!

It was really an outdoor function (with a quick indoor presentation) and it rained!!! The kids who normally ask to go outside in the rain, were looking for things to cover-up with, Anna used my nursing cover ... would have been a great pic!

SO no pics... didn't want to risk getting the camera wet:(

And I was busy keeping up with our group and 4 wet kiddos ... thankfully we did preserve and get to enjoy lunch with a couple of other families that braved the rain and have a fun time on the playground...

Here are some pics of what a normal afternoon at the park can look like (on a sunny day)!


(cup stealing)





None of these were posed..... I mean I tried to pose some of them!! But then I get the girls with their crazy faces or Chris sticking his cup over his head???

So thankful I can smile and enjoy the moments!!
And thankful I had the moments to enjoy!!

***Please continue to pray for my (step) dad, otherwise known on the blog as Pey:) He has officially been diagnosed with cancer and my parents are decided how to treat it with the advice of doctors' wisdom and experience.

We are Shocked. Saddened. Hopeful. Pushing for Normal days.

Wanting to be patient with knowing all the details, but know that soo many details are still unknown.

Thank you for your prayers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely praying for Pey. What a shock.

These photos are adorable!

Opal Stevens said...

Following from Friday blog hop :D

http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

Jenilee said...

I'm so sorry about your step dad. that is so hard. praying!

Rachel Owens said...

So sorry to hear about Pey. Will definitely be praying for you and your family during this challenging time.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry Kelly for all of you in your family....believe me, I DO know what you are going through!
THINKING OF YOU! Very big hug from jenny

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Pey. I will keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers.