- Weight (at home) - 21.5 lbs
- Height (at home) - too wiggly, taller than 28 inches
- 18 month onesies and tops
- 12 month pants still fit him best, 18 with cloth diapers;)
- Two naps - morning and afternoon
- Still waking in the wee hours of the morning
- Tooth count - 6:)
- Pasta, spaghetti
- Small bites of chocolate chip cookies;)
- he eats anything.... as long as it gets into his mouth he'll eat it;)
- Walking about 50% of the time!!
- While walking will stop, pick up a toy and continue
- Loves carrying toys as he walks... the bigger, the better
- Looking for stuff after it drops or when it "disappears"
- Pushing buttons to make his toys work
- Making eye contact when he "talks"
- Making raspberries (truck noises) with his mouth, spit included!!
- Pushing trucks along the ground
- Be outside!!! Loves outside!
- Play with the TV remote
- Play with shoes and chew on them!
- Enjoyed playing with Duplos
- Crawling into the darkest/smallest spaces
- Dropping food off his plate that he doesn't like
- Chewing on everything
- Still climbing into the dishwasher
- Fussing (and kicking his feet if sitting) when we have to take something away from him or get him OUT of the dishwasher
- Climbing behind the couch and knocking over lamps
- It seems like he hasn't gained anything in the last few months... I know part of it is because he's soo active!!! So I'm figuring out ways to get more protein and fat into his diet!
- He's attempting to climb on everything... somethings just can't be moved
- Nursing less.... (Momma's not ready for this!!)
- Drooling again... more teeth??
- Enjoying his paci
This last month has been such a delight with Nate!! He's such a content little man when his basic needs are met. Sure, he gets into EVERYTHING, but he does it happily:)
Part of this contentment is his age and the other part, we think, is his personality:) He has the sweetest spirit and he's quite the comedian as well.... especially if he knows he has an audience:)
It's just soo much fun to see him changing each day, taking more steps or babbling a few new sounds! He's getting older!!
While Nate is changing, it's also soo much fun to see his siblings adapting to his changes;) We've pulled out more older baby toys for Nate and it's ones the kids remember playing with! So it's been funny watching them play on a whole new level. Just the interaction is precious!!
Onto a new month.... the last month of his 1st year!! Oh, it's gone soo quickly but the end of the year is soo sweet as we have a cute, sweet little boy toddling around making messes and smiles wherever he goes;)