Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WW: Fishing Evening

My mom has been with us since Sunday afternoon.... it really had been over a month since we'd seen her. Which is strange for us because my parents usually drop by every 4 weeks on their way home from work and then we visit during their time off.... but things have been soo busy. I know it's just life.... I'm ready to SLOW down and really enjoy the kids more.

My mom had hoped we'd find some time to take the kids fishing... so after all the chores, cooking, cleaning, homeschooling, napping, folding & sorting and a little bit of Farkle during the downtimes... we got away!!!

All of us!! And enjoyed a nice, quiet evening out together:) Just what we all needed!

Peek-a-boo with Daddy!

Lydia spotting her bobber




My little boys and their sticks

Escapee baby.... nice just to watch him walk and enjoy the peace

You can find some more Wordless Wednesday at
5 Minutes for Mom,
Go Graham Go,
To Be Thode
and any other linkys I find !!!

No comments: