Thursday, April 7, 2011

You Capture - Fun & The Mom Song

Photobucket

Nate is not yet a BIG fan of swinging.... although he is getting a little more accustomed to the swinging motion. I thought this pic of him was fun:)

Makes me want to say the word "snarky"... don't ask me why? Maybe it's his little expression. But it doesn't fit the meaning of snarky at all!!


Here's another swing attempt... looks like he likes it again. But this one is "fun" because of his adorable T-shirt:) Thanks, Grandma and Grandaddy!! Daddy likes it!


And nothing says "fun" like watching Chris doing cartwheels across the yard... in his Transformer costume:)



Head over to You Capture at I Should be Folding Laundry for more FUN pics;)

This isn't MY work.. LOL!! But my MOM shared it with me and I thought it was cute!! Maybe brings a smile into your world... like it did into my crazy day:)

3 comments:

Jessica Monte said...

Whoa! Look at that baby go! Great shots! Capturing kids in motion isn't easy! By the way, I love your blog's background image. Great!

g & g said...

Now Daddy and Nate ROCK---and Chris too. We were really impressed with his moves.

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Oh my gosh, love that video... I'm going to share it with all my mommy friends. lol Love all your cute photos as well. :)