Saturday, November 19, 2011

Still in the Beco;) Wearing a Toddler:)


SOOC Saturday


Believe it or not, but during our recent museum and aquarium trips, Nate was on my back:)

IMG_0367

I'm soo thankful that he's at such a fun stage but still small enough to be comfortably worn:) My oldest is 50+ pounds, so it's nice to have a couple more days with my 20+ pounder in the Beco!

I love that he's close and once he's settled into the carrier, I think he actually LIKES being at our eye level to see everything;)

That is until he falls asleep:)

IMG_0384

Sweet!

I love my Beco:)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! I wish I could ride around in a carrier!

Unknown said...

Love that sleeping picture. So sweet.

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

I just got a new carrier to carry around my 2-year-old on my back! I love the shot of him sleeping!

Bunch of Barrons said...

I LOVE your header! So cute! And the picture of him passed out on your back is precious. :)

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys have been busy!! So fun!