Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ewwwww & A Case for a Puppy








I was changing a wiggly Nate one evening this week. To distract him and keep him still I began to ask him about finding body parts (ears, tongue, hair, etc). Towards the end of our wrestling match... I mean diaper change... I asked,"Nate, where is your nose?"

He scrunched up his little nose and started sniffing loudly... because it's more fun to make a silly noise than just point to his nose:)

But in all that silly sniffing he got a whiff of his stinky and says, "Ewwwwww!!!"

LOL... too funny:)

****************************************************************

Chris' message for us:
IMG_0134 - Copy

This was written totally by Chris;)

Here is what it says " I want a puppy. Puppies are important, you have to do a lot of  {puppy you have to do} chores."

Obviously he understands that a puppy is a lot of work. And some more Spelling words to work on... but very cute:)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love Chris' note. I could read it just fine. LOL at Nate!

Maude Lynn said...

What a cute note!

kewkew said...

The diaper changing story is too cute (got a chuckle out of "wresting match").
I love the note.

Anonymous said...

Aww. So cute. He he.