Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ordinary Summer Morning Moments

Photobucket


Beth's challenge this week was Ordinary Moments. I hate to say that my first thought... who wants to see those? And then I realize you all ALWAYS see my ordinary moments... schooling, baby pics:)

And then I started thinking about all the simple ordinary things that happen each day that probably get overlooked because they are soo ordinary.... things I see constantly right now!!

In a few years though, these sweet normal moments will be just memories... especially with our school schedule starting next week??? I'm soo NOT ready!

It's a challenge to capture the ordinary things! And to be THERE (mentally & physically) for them.... enjoying them, taking part in them and capturing them! Enjoy:)

IMG_8418

IMG_8420

IMG_8422

IMG_8427

IMG_8385

IMG_8432

rock tasting... just so you know he didn't fall:)
IMG_8436

IMG_8439

A fun morning:) Nice to relax and not rush through all the activity, but enjoy it and capture it;)


7 comments:

grandma said...

precious memories!!!

Shannon said...

these are special times!! It's so hard to catch each moment but it's so special when we do!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Too cute. I love that last one.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Love these...rock tasting is hilarious. ;)

Unknown said...

Great pics - love the 'rock tasting' it made me laugh 'cos it's just so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Love the first, last and the rock tasting! they're precious! :)

shellycoulter said...

Fun shots! Your little one in that last picture has BEAUTIFUL eyes. Oh...and your pancakes look perfect! :)