Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Underworld

It seems like most days my kids migrate under our trampoline...
under there is a whole new world that my kids explore
and make each time they go "under".

Nate has had his first bite of dirt... under there.
My sweet, little Lydia makes plenty of delicious mud pies... under there.
The siblings create together... under there.
And plant "new" vines to grow around their "fort"... under there.

And yes, Nate even climbs... under there.


The kids told me AFTER
he climbed into the Tonka that they had made mud in there...
of course, they needed mud for all those pies!!
Lovely:)

Just thankful there were no worms tonight:)
And that Daddy did the bathing!

It's the weekend....
all these pics were SOOC
and the making of great memories;)

SOOC Saturday

10 comments:

DeliveringGrace said...

Love this-the part of this week that my younger ones liked best was painting with mud and having a kind brother who was prepared to make up "premium" mud for them. "Premium" mud is especially thick-don't add too much water!

Anonymous said...

My kids love to play under the trampoline! That's a great idea to have dirt under there, was that on purpose? My hubby gets tired of moving ours to mow under it. Love the one of the baby eating dirt, mmmmm yummy...

In Everything said...

The "dirt hole" under the trampoline wasn't planned. The kids started going under there last summer to get out of the sun and try to find worms:) It's actually a "high" part of the yard, so maybe this will make the yard more level... LOL!!

Yes was hoping Nate wouldn't eat dirt. But that pic is really blurry since I was in a rush to get the dirt from him:)

anne said...

It is important to let the kids be kids, they had so much fun under there. Mine is up and its here Points of View and Thoughts, thanks

Photography said...

Aren't they just so cute! I love your side bar pics too great idea!

GRANDMA said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Lol I love those! The dirt eating shot is priceless!

Craig said...

“New tricks” – funny ƪ(◠‿◠)╯. and Bad habits – funny too – but then I don’t have to deal with them – and you sound like the withch in hanzel and Gretel need to fatten him up. Reading this was all smiles – and pictures obviously taken by a loving mama – awesome. Thank you for this today Kelly – I hearted it lots – and God Bless and keep you and all of yours.

Pinching Abe said...

He's just a doll baby! Very cute!

I'm following from a weekend blog hop - hope you can return the follow. Have a great day!

Meg said...

Your kids look like get along so well. I am sure there are moments, but it must be such a blessing to watch them play together like that! I can hardly wait for our second to be born so these brothers can start playing together too!