Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Many Out Takes...

To get this....


required a good location and lots of out takes;)

Too sunny...
but I loved the flowers and the flower Chris had picked me for my hair...
isn't he sweet???




Daddy's creativity....


I really liked the ground, but the sun was too bright in the flowers, so we settled in the grass to try it again:)

Escapee Nate...
Even Mommy making some odd faces??
But we got one;)
While looking through them, I also saw some sweet moments...
that were reminders that the love of a child is one of the best gifts of MOTHERHOOD.



Photobucket


You can find some more Wordless Wednesday at
5 Minutes for Mom,
Go Graham Go,
To Be Thode
and any other linkys I find !!!

6 comments:

grandma said...

Beautiful memories!

Felicia said...

These are such beautiful shots!! Seeing everyone with their large families makes me want to have more kids!!

Unknown said...

One big happy family,wonderful

Drea said...

Love them all :)

genny said...

lovely pictures. visiting from SOOC

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Great photos! Love the one around the tree... so cute. :) I always love when I can capture a great photo with my girls- it isn't always easy but so worth it.