Sometimes from family members, from random strangers at the grocery store (as my kids are licking sugar off the shelves as I chat with another mom or read ingredient labels in search of "safe" mix), some times from people who are disgusted I have 4 kids (I can hear it in their tone!) and sometimes from friends who are asking or wondering themselves.
Right now I'm not sure what the answer is!! And I'm not convinced this is the right time to make that decision!
- I have a hip baby that is carried for 80%+ when he's awake!
- I sleep in 4 or 5 hours blocks at night!!
- My house is in constant need of attention!!!
- My older kids are needing some attention as well.
- Brian is still vacuuming the house some days!
- Many meals I eat after the family to tend to/feed Nate!
- And our homeschooling prep has begun (I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed at the thought of schooling 3 kids and keeping Nate.... sounds impossible right now!)
As crazy, loud, and cluttered my house is...
I know I am blessed!!
I am soo thankful for each child and they bring soo much life and giggles to our home!
And I've really attempted to ENJOY these days.... even when everything seems soo demanding. I actually haved enjoyed caring for Nate late at night - listening to his contentment nursing, hearing his breathing next to me and waking to his smiles!
So for now that is my focus! While I know we need to have a plan...
right now I need to enjoy (and survive) the day-to-day.
Don't worry about tomorrow.
It will take care of itself.
You have enough to worry about today.