Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lydia's Newest Feat

Lydia is a very independent little girl! She is tries to keep up with Anna and Chris. She has watched Anna ride without training wheels for over a year now.

Sunday, Chris asked to practice riding his bike without training wheels. After a couple of attempts and falls, he was ready to go back to digging;)

But Lydia saw the opportunity to practice some too:) And so Brian helped her get on and held her while she peddled a little while..... and then she was gone!




We need to work on the dismount:) And getting on the bike!

But other than that I'm soo proud of her. She falls down and jumps back on!! I starting riding a bike without training wheels when I was 10!! Yes, 10 years old! And here's my little "tomboy princess" riding around the yard at 3!!!

3 comments:

grandma and g daddy said...

Lydia, we are so very proud of you--you are doing super. I started at 67--haha

Bunch of Barrons said...

I was older when I started riding a bike, too. :) She is doing GREAT...only 3! :)

Drea said...

thats impressive!