Nate this week:
- His baby acne is clearing up
- Cradle cap has come.... but seems to be doing better after 3 washes with Head& Shoulders
- He's been pulling his own hair - something Anna used to do
- Last week and this week I have had foods baked with eggs or mayo... more spit-up! So I'm thinking eggs might be a problem for Nate like Chris and Lydia! I'll know more in couple of months when Nate's patterns and personality are more known and we can tell a definite change when I eat "allergy" foods.
- On Sunday his every 2 hour feedings were stretched to every 3 hours, except starting at 5pm-ish he acted like he wanted to eat every 1.5 hours... yikes! So who knows what this week will look like.... funny, but I had gotten kind of used to every 2 hours.