Thursday, June 3, 2010

Favorite Shot of the Week

I missed Wordless Wednesday... oh well!!
Photobucket
So imagine my delight when I saw the theme for this weeks YOU Capture is "favorite shot of the week"!!

I only wish I had taken my camera out MORE this week!!! I did have the camera with me as we went to Andrea's for Memorial Day and the library Tuesday for Reading time.... only when I needed the camera TODAY did I realize the camera I was carrying DID NOT have a camera CARD... LOL!! So I wouldn't have been able to take any pics anyway!!

OK... so BOTH (yes, two... one my favorite, the other too cute & funny NOT to share) were taken Wednesday because everyone was being soo cute:)

MY FAVORITE....
Nate was soo content playing on his back.... I had to try to get some cute ones.... too bad I"m still learning how to take pictures with Andrea's Rebel!! But you still get the idea of how cute he was:)


TOO Cute (and funny) NOT to SHARE...
The wee ones always seem to make the funniest faces sometimes!! And Lydia was just sooo cute with her picture-perfect smile:)

But the BEST part of this picture was that Nate was loading up his britches while I was taking the picture.... Lydia immediately wanted me to put away the camera so she could check her own pants to "make sure he didn't get me"!! LOL!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That last picture is cracking me up!

Jen said...

Cute, I love his expression!

Mrs. Stam said...

love it!!!! Yes the expression is priceless :-)

Meg said...

Nate is such a cutie! That last expression is a trip! :) Lydia looks like she is loving being a big sister!

juliannah said...

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!