Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WFMW: Posted Chart

With 4 kids and one being little wee one...

it seems like we have our seasons of sicknesses or questions about the severity of illnesses... thank goodness none now!!

But it's soo nice to have a "guide" for when to call the pediatrician, 9-1-1 or how much medicine to give each child!! Our pediatrician gives us a "guide" each time we go into the office....

to be honest.... at first, when we just had Anna, I was soo annoyed by always being given the SAME information!!! But then after a scary sickness I remembered the chart and started digging through the old medical papers.

Well....

now with our 4th baby, we have the chart POSTED!!

I love having the chart very handy at all times. We have it on the inside door of our medicine cabinet...

right where we need it!! Ready to give the right dose of medicine for each kid! And to be reminded of WHEN to call the doctor when the kids are very sick ;(

Click over to We Are that Family for more Works for Me Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Lane said...

So jealous of your great chart! I need something handy like that. Our pediatricians office gets the award for the least helpful people ever. :( And I live in a small town so there aren't any other options!

jaclyn said...

wow you should make a copy of this for me! would make my life much easier lol!