Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sweet Beat



Here was Lydia's pic yesterday...


And her little eyes were staying, "pick me up mommy...please! I know you just carried me up 4 flights of stairs, but I still want to be held."


And believe it or not she was looking around my belly...LOL... Brian keeps telling me I look chubby and not pregnant...haha, but looking down I'm starting to see the baby pooch.


Yes, you have read right... we are pregnant!!
9 weeks to be exact!!
We are very excited!
And Wednesday we were able to hear...
Baby's heart beat
and see Baby moving on the ultrasound.


Such a sweet, sweet sound!!!

I'm hoping to share some personal thoughts soon... after taking care of the kids and hubby, getting a bit of housework done, finishing our science for the day and HOPEFULLY getting a little nap... just a few minutes of complete rest:)

(sorry about the picture. First, it's a picture of a picture, THEN blogger has decided that it needs to be flipped vertically??? Anyway, after a few tries to get around blogger, I still can't fix it... sorry.)

17 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

What a sweet answered prayer. I know how you've waited for this little one from reading your blog! So excited for you...I know you must be thrilled! God is so good...even when we don't understand the timing. :D Praying for a safe, healthy, wonderful pregnancy for you and baby! YAY!

aunt jaclyn said...

I'm so glad this is public information now!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so excited, you truly were a perfect example of someone who was patient, faithful, and God trusting even when you didn't understand what His plans were. i love you and your new little bean!!

Anonymous said...

We are glad that the baby is ok, because is just one baby right???? :oP

Drea said...

yayyyyy and im so excited to have a friend to be pregnant with close by. Thats never happen before!!

In Everything said...

Thanks!!

I really wish I was a good example of being patient... but I wasn't and I had a lot of growing to do... I will share more later.

And yes... I was definitely more concerned that we had a healthy baby with a solid heartbeat and safe "home". But the thought of twins crossed my mind... but we only have one. I think God knows what I can handle and what I can NOT!

designHER Momma said...

and that's pretty exciting. Us mom's over at Simple sure know how to multiply lately! WooHoo!

Mark and Rachel said...

Congrats! How exciting. Look forward to hearing more.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you! It is such a great news! I am so glad and happy for you! Keep on telling about your pregnancy it will be a bless to hear about it!

Rhonda S. said...

I am soooooooooooo excited for you!!! Yay! I am ready to be again too...

Kayris said...

What wonderful news. Congratulations!!!!!!! (and will you be changing your blogger name to 4) for Me??

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Congrats...that's so exciting!!!

Ashley said...

I am so thrilled for you!! God is so good.

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Congrats!

Jenny said...

I am so excited for you! I saw that picture the other day and was so hoping it was your belly! I remember at 8 weeks having to buy knit pants, because mine were so tight.

Yippee!!!

Ashley said...

how are you feeling?

Dorian said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I know you are so excited! Congrats!

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness!! I haven't read your blog in a few days obviously! CONGRATS!!! What a blessing :)