Friday, September 25, 2009

Emerge....

This evening when Andrea's crew came over we noticed one of the chrysalises was shaking... this is a defense they have, so I just thought one of the kids had bumped the table or new sounds in the house.... but there was something else going on....

It was cool that all the kids got to enjoy seeing the butterfly!!! Andrea's crew enjoyed it just as much as mine.... she might have caterpillars in her houe before long...LOL

Sorry about the quality of the photo.... I working under strange conditions and angles. And I'm hoping to get pictures of the actual emerging... they do it FAST!!! So maybe we'll be watching them closely!!

1 comment:

In Everything said...

I missed two more this morning!! GRR.... so I have one more chrysalis!! I'm thinking that one will come out sometime Sunday... maybe we'll be able to get pictures of it emerging:)