Monday, September 28, 2009

OK,ok... now Break it UP!!

While at the Street fair with the whole crew we realized we had a "little pair"... ok, seriously they are both 5!!! And my kids really treat Andrea's crew like cousins... they know eachother's houses, toys and interests. They ask to visit with one another:) But the hand holding caught us a little off-guard...

At this stage... Anna won't think twice to also hold a girl friend's hand or one of her siblings! So we could relax a bit at this innocent sign of friendship. And enjoy the fact that they have friend their age to be pals with:)

It was still funny and cute. I thought it was interesting to even see them chatting as they walked along. And other people made plenty of "they're so cute" and "awe, look at them" comments.
















Gotta love the little brother!!! He jumped right in to get a piece of his sister's attention, I think he'll be a good one to go on dates with his older sister when that time comes... long time...LOL!!
And just a warning, if we start getting calls for Anna from little boys... they will have her Daddy to contend with first:) LOL

5 comments:

Erica said...

we had a similar scenario develop last year, and as things have "progressed" he has asked the little girl to marry him, and she said *yes*!!!!! her mom told me later that her little girl told her that she really "hopes God lets me marry Elliot someday"

well, now how about that??

Drea said...

awe hehe this made me smile at 3:39am :) read my blog (the new one) im linking 2 u

Uncle Scott said...

Any prospective suitors won't have just Dad to get through. Uncle Scott has planned an interview and chaperone process that is, shall we say, "thorough."

Drea said...

I think calebs a good catch :) but I think in a few years anna will be to mature for him LOL bless my lil man. Annas going to be a mature girl tho I think and want an older guy. Calebs young :( but I MAY BE WRONGGGGG, Taites older than Lydia, HMMMMM haha

CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) said...

Aww, they look cute in their matching hats, too! :)