Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wedding Post coming....

I don't know why it has taken me soo long to write a post about Eric's wedding.... I know I stay busy with housework, kiddos, bike rides, scattered times of summer schooling, meals and a teething toddler... but surely I could have written a lovely post about my little brother's wedding by now!!

I told Brian that it seems like sometimes when I have the MOST to SAY... I blog the least??? Not sure why or how it happens...

my heart and mind are full... joy, pain, frustrations, and answers to prayer. Isn't that life though... the "good" mixed with the "bad"? Days filled with fun times and hard work.

I REALLY want to share about my little brother's wedding.... definitely the highlight and joy of the week....

I'm still enjoying the conversations, the hugs and encouragements from extended family.
From the last minute surprises to my little girl cutting it up on the dance floor;)

Sweet memories that will be shared soon;)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Loved the photos for your flower girls!

Jenny said...

I can't wait to see more pics. Abby loves dancing at weddings. I wish we had more to go to!