Thursday, January 14, 2010

Study Buddies

As many of you know, Andrea has been in the hospital because of pre-term labor...

Sometimes I feel helpless because I can't leave my kids to go sit with her or clean her house (they'd destroy it before I'd get any cleaning done):) But I did offer our home for the boys to stay if they needed some help with them. I was thankful Travis called this morning and let me help in one of the only ways I felt I could!!

We did some school before they came over! And the finished a worksheet while everyone was quiet! We played outside, had lunch, watched a quick video and did our devotion for the day. Then it was time for the 3 smallest to NAP!!!!! LOL

Caleb and Anna both said that they weren't tired.... so we decided to do a science lesson:) They picked sharks and we had at it!! They did really well:)

Caleb and Anna did well during our little "science" study.... definitely won't be good all the time because there was a lot of giggling:) But it's always nice to have a different routine every once in a while!!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

That's great that you were able to help with the kids.

I was in the hospital for 5 days at 30 weeks and then on bedrest for 6 more weeks. I can't imagine if I would have had other children to care for at that time!