Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sitting Pretty

On New Years Day we spent some time with the family and little Hannah Grace... such a precious little niece she is!! She had a new trick for us.... too cute not to take pictures of:)

And a great excuse to get some practice at using a different camera!! (it's not a new camera for me... but a borrowed camera for a BIG task a friend is asking of me... so I need to attempt to prepare... I have a LOT to learn!)




So this was the "fun angle" picture that I totally messed up with the manual settings... Andrea was gracious enough to attempt to fix it:) So this the picture with her edits!



More Wordless Wednesday at
Wordless Wednesday, 5 Minutes for Mom and Go Graham Go!!!

8 comments:

Drea said...

im so glad ur picking up the camera well! u really are doing well. Most ppl forget how to adjust light meters and all that just seconds after being taught :) its great tho when you learn it!

hannah is such a cutie!!

Stacey said...

What a little sweetie!

Brandie said...

Cute girl and great pictures. Love a new camera!! Visiting from 5M4M

Pam said...

Your neice is so pretty! I love her headband. Very photogenic.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Great job...these are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great..a little angel!

Jaclyn said...

aww good job kel they turned out so cute! thanks to andrea for the editting! I'm so stealing these for FB!

Jenny said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting!

I have an award for you:
http://ourniftynotebook.blogspot.com/2010/01/awards.html