Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!



AS I was trying to think of something AMAZINGLY encouraging and uplifting to say about being thankful... I was reminded of my own struggles this year and how much of my struggle was about NOT being grateful for everything I already had.

SO take the time to be thankful to the Lord who gives us soo much! And show gratitude to others who support, encourage and love us!

Photobucket This is a fun photography meme... the theme this week is Food... how fitting for Thanksgiving Day!!

The picture was Anna's plate from the Thanksgiving Homeschool Party we participated in. With the kids' food allergies, we are always thankful for finding safe foods at potlucks!!

2 comments:

Drea said...

Have a safe trip!!! mmm love me some nuggets ;-)

Bunch of Barrons said...

Hope you have a great holiday! :)