Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tiny Talk


I was sitting with Nate as he was trying to fall asleep (our normal routine... still!!) and he heard a sound. He was insisted about what he heard...

"Mow? Daddy Mow?"

It took me a little while to figure out what he was hearing.

Chris snoring;) LOL!! I had never heard Chris snore before.... it's now documented:) And it sounds like Daddy's mower... at least to Nate!!

****************************************************
A repeat for FB friends, but too funny NOT to share!

"MOM!!! You would be soo proud of Jack. He just pooped in your bathroom!! He knows where to go:)"

Grrrr!! LOL!! Not like I walked him almost 30 minutes to produce that poop OUTSIDE!! Smart 'ole Jack!!!


****************************************************
 Chris has been asking us to challenge him by "giving him 100 problems"... basically it's any number added to 100. 

So we'll begin verbally asking him problems like "100 + 10"  and he'll quickly shout out "110!" or "100 + 72" ... "172!"

Well after the tenth problem he told me, "I think I'm ready for high school!!" 

It's your turn!! Just leave a comment or link up:)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Having a puppy would be too much for me! I'm sure he'll figure out the potty training soon though.

LOL about Chris going to high school!