Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tiny Talk

I was sitting with Nate as he was trying to fall asleep (our normal routine... still!!) and he heard a sound. He was insisted about what he heard...

"Mow? Daddy Mow?"

It took me a little while to figure out what he was hearing.

Chris snoring;) LOL!! I had never heard Chris snore before.... it's now documented:) And it sounds like Daddy's mower... at least to Nate!!

A repeat for FB friends, but too funny NOT to share!

"MOM!!! You would be soo proud of Jack. He just pooped in your bathroom!! He knows where to go:)"

Grrrr!! LOL!! Not like I walked him almost 30 minutes to produce that poop OUTSIDE!! Smart 'ole Jack!!!

 Chris has been asking us to challenge him by "giving him 100 problems"... basically it's any number added to 100. 

So we'll begin verbally asking him problems like "100 + 10"  and he'll quickly shout out "110!" or "100 + 72" ... "172!"

Well after the tenth problem he told me, "I think I'm ready for high school!!" 

It's your turn!! Just leave a comment or link up:)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Having a puppy would be too much for me! I'm sure he'll figure out the potty training soon though.

LOL about Chris going to high school!