Monday, January 17, 2011

Multitude Monday



After a busy but fun week, it's nice to have a bit of time to reflect on all the sweet and simple gifts we were given:

41. safety in our travels (via van and train)

42. fun and relaxing times with grandparents

43. Daddy and daughter time during travels

44. Nerf Dart gun wars with an uncle and Pey

45. encouraging and challenging chats with my mom

46. chance to meet with fellow blogger, Sarah, from Naptime Mom Tog

And now that we're home;)

47. a fun- loving spouse who I missed more than I realized!

48. siblings back in play after being apart

49. belated blessings

50. babe that slept for a 6+ hour stretch (so needed for me)

51. family together for worship

52. hearing the children playing in another room

53. sweet nap time rain shower

54. a God that draws us to Himself

55. inspiring people who are being used in my life to encourage my walk with the Lord

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to meet up with you all. Thanks for including me on your list. :D Have a great week.