Monday, October 25, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday



Around the dinner table (our 1st meal without the Coopers) we were having a silly conversation about exchanging kids with their family. They had jokingly said that they would take Lydia - they had asked their daughter!!

So we asked our kids who we'd like to take in exchange for Lydia. Anna spoke up first and I really, really thought she was going to say their sweet daughter, Orli.

But instead Anna said, "I think we should take Elliot. I like him. While he was at our house all I could do was stare at him. I think he's like my boyfriend!"

WHAT!!! LOL.... good thing they had already left!! I think her Daddy would have kept her in the bedroom. So funny and cute:)

************************************************************
I had Anna trying on all the pants from her drawer.... the whole warm clothes sort! Anyway, she tried on some jeans and then stood in front of the mirror.



She gave a funny face.

Then said," I don't really like these jeans. I don't think they look right with my new missing tooth!!!"

************************************************************
While playing "Bible school" Anna gave Chris the directions to tell the class about
David and Goliath.

Christopher confidently started the story,"Joseph's dad gave him a coat of many colors..."

LOL!! Since I was in the room, I did stop him and help him start again with David. Although it would have been great to see how he connected the coat of many colors to fighting Goliath:)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Too funny about Anna's "boyfriend". She looks cute with her missing tooth.

Anonymous said...

hehe the boyfriend comment was hilarious!

Drea said...

Ok anna looks like 12 there. LOL in the 1st pic. CRAZY!!

Jenny said...

LOL about Anna's "boyfriend". That was cute!

Mrs. Stam said...

your kids say the funniest but cutest thing ever!!!

Bea said...

Uncle Scott is not going to be happy to hear Anna say anything about boyfriends!!!! LOL

kewkew said...

Such cute comments. The boyfriend one was adorable. I also would have loved to hear the rest of the Joseph and Goliath story. lol

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Wow...boyfriends and examining her jeans already...LOL!

Happy TTT!

Davene said...

It's fun to pop over here from Mary's again!

The jeans and missing tooth one really made me smile; that must be the kind of comment heard in a household with girls! My boys have never said anything even close to that!! :)

Bunch of Barrons said...

Haha! Those are great. I love the one about her jeans not looking right with her missing tooth. ;)

Debbie said...

These are so funny and cute! From boyfriends, to jeans not looking right with her missing tooth!

I would love to hear more about the coat of many colors!

Tracey M. said...

Hopping over from Not Before 7....I love your Tiny Talk this week. Your daughter's blooming fashion sense is so cute. How sweet that they were playing bible school too!