Monday, October 11, 2010

Some Bugs

We have been dealing with a couple of bugs ...

All of us have the sniffles, coughs, etc!! Yuck! But the good thing is that all of us have it together, so maybe we'll all be over it more quickly... LOL!! Even little Nate has it :( He's been doing ok... no fevers, etc! Just a little more fussy and wanting to be held and nursed more frequently.

The other BUG that's hit has attacked my computer.... grrr! Anyway, I'm not sure what it is! Everything works fine except the Internet... the one thing I use the most:)

So I've been using the pockets of hands-free time trying to get it working and now trying to backup my photos so I don't loosing anything if my computer totally crashes. Gotta save all those precious treasures and memories!!

I finally got some "decent" all 4 kid pictures that I wanted to share. And some pics of Nate trying to sit alone... he's soo close! But he looks WAY too GROWN!! Where did my newborn baby boy go???

But it's actually happened at "kind of" a good time!! We have two sets of company coming back-to-back at the end of this week and into next week!! We are super excited to have our friends and family visiting!! So there is plenty to do in preparation for all our guests:)

And get this... one set is a family of 7 staying with us.... we'll have a great time... looking forward to visiting with these precious friends from seminary! And taking part on our church's fall revival meals and services!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so awesome that you all open your home to others! I can't wait to see your pics and hope your computer is working soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your computer working soon. I was getting a malware pop up when ever I tried to come to your site. Maybe you have a virus?

Can't wait to see the photos of the kids. I tried to get some of Dustyn and Carsyn. That didn't work well.

Mrs. Stam said...

we had the bugs last week too yuck! much better now, hoping that you are ll doing well now:-)

Bunch of Barrons said...

Hope you are all feeling better, and can really enjoy your company!

Meg said...

Hope you guys feel all better soon! We have been dealing with "bugs" here as well! With nine people in the house we keep sharing all this stuff back and forth a lot!